The VX ONE is a fresh and exciting sport one-design for the international two to three person racing enthusiast. The design concept is born of a careful review of performance one-design demographics within this category worldwide. The VX ONE offers sailors from Junior to Advanced a vehicle for perpetual enjoyment of performance sailing in an affordable, durable, and technically advanced package, and at a realistic price.
The price above is the base price for a boat. Please call 800-450-SAIL (7245) for package prices. More Info...
- LOA = 19′/5.79m
- LWL = 18.83′/5.74m
- Beam = 7.17′/2.19m
- SA Main + Jib = 215 sq ft./19.97 sq m
- SA Gennaker = 280 sq ft./26 sq m
- Draft, keel down = 4.33′/1.32m
- Crew Weight tolerance = 380 – 450 lbs (2-3 person)
- Vacuum Infused Opoxy with carbon reinforcements and E glass construction. Divinycell foam cores throughout.
- Absolutely NO fairing required.
- Southern Spars Carbon Mast, Boom, Gennaker Prod, GNAV strut.
- Mast utilizes fixed carbon spreaders.
- Carbon/Glass rudder.
- Extruded anodized aluminum keel fin with kelp cutter and fiberglass encapsulated lead bulb.
- 100% Dyform standing rigging package.
- Complete pro – race level running rigging package, halyards, control lines, and sheets.
- All Harken fitout, including radial self tacking and double swivel below deck furler.
- Launcher tube fitted.
- Padded hiking straps.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: VXO