Sailing Inc. is a leading dealer distributor for VX One's the United States and the Caribbean.
The VX One is a fresh and exciting sport one-design for the international two to three person racing enthusiast. The design concept is born of a careful review of performance one-design demographics within this category worldwide. The VX ONE offers sailors from Junior to Advanced a vehicle for perpetual enjoyment of performance sailing in an affordable, durable, and technically advanced package, and at a realistic price.
The Starting Line Package includes everything you need to get to the starting line and compete, including:
- Spars (Mast, Boom & Pole)
- FSE Line Package
- Rudder w/ cover
- Spinnaker Sock
- Road Trailer w/ Bunks
- Top Cover
- Bottom Cover
- Spreader Bag
- Shroud Bag
- Lifting Strap
Shipping not included.
- LOA = 19′/5.79m
- LWL = 18.83′/5.74m
- Beam = 7.17′/2.19m
- SA Main + Jib = 215 sq ft./19.97 sq m
- SA Gennaker = 280 sq ft./26 sq m
- Draft, keel down = 4.33′/1.32m
- Crew Weight tolerance = 380 – 450 lbs (2-3 person)
- Vacuum Infused Opoxy with carbon reinforcements and E glass construction. Divinycell foam cores throughout.
- Absolutely NO fairing required.
- Southern Spars Carbon Mast, Boom, Gennaker Prod, GNAV strut.
- Mast utilizes fixed carbon spreaders.
- Carbon/Glass rudder.
- Extruded anodized aluminum keel fin with kelp cutter and fiberglass encapsulated lead bulb.
- 100% Dyform standing rigging package.
- Complete pro – race level running rigging package, halyards, control lines, and sheets.
- All Harken fitout, including radial self tacking and double swivel below deck furler.
- Launcher tube fitted.
- Padded hiking straps.
Give us a call when you are ready to buy your new VX One Sailboat!
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: VXONE-START